// subscribe to NannyCast //
With the pandemic taking its toll on relationships, this episode on how to handle an employer family that has decided to separate is more timely than ever.
In this episode, we explore the challenges that are yet to come when your two parent nanny family turns into two one-parent nanny families, and they ask you to continue to work through the transition and thereafter. Forewarned is forearmed.
Additional Show Notes and Bibliography:
- Coping with Family Transitions: Winners, Losers, and Survivors
- Should we stay together for the sake of the children?
- How Parents Can Help Children Cope With Separation/Divorce
- Your Parenting Mojo / Episode 36
- Reprint request screen shot in the transcript.
Transcript on the original episode post.