// subscribe to NannyCast //
You thought you were burned out before … but now it’s woooooooorse. So, yeah, we are rebroadcasting this episode. Happy Valentines Day.
In this episode, Nannies Jen and Laura explore the complex topic of nanny burnout: where it comes from, how to tell if you have it, and how to fix it.
// accompanying slide show //
Voices for the Nanny Burnout Inventory come from the following generous voice actors:
- Seamus the Gentleman | email@example.com
- Maria Micklasavage, Voice Actor | firstname.lastname@example.org & https://mariamicklasavagevoiceover.com/
- FancyOctopus from the Buried Gems Podcast | The internet is a treasure trove of original fiction! At Buried Gems we comedically dig through and try and find the next big thing.
Additional Show Notes:
- International Nanny Association // Nanny Support Groups by Locality
- Vulnerability Hangover Audio from Over My Dead Body Ep 4
- Parasympathetic Nervous System Audio from Crash Course A&P
- Serenity Prayer Audio from The Anxiety Coaches Podcast
- Guided Meditation for Stress Relief
- Chronic Stress Audio from TED-Ed
- Why Mess Causes Stress from Psychology Today
- 2008 Monitor on Psychology from the American Psychological Association
- Fight, Flight, or Freeze? What is your Stress Style?
- Stress and Hormone Basics
- Hacking Your Brain at Any Age
- Letting Your Body Turn Down the Stress
- 6 Ways to Clean Your Child’s Bedroom Once and For All
- Mommy Burnout (book)