// subscribe to NannyCast //
Every year, listeners and hosts of NannyCast read one book from a nannying perspective and then collaborate on a Saturday in mid-May to discuss the book, its lessons for nannies, and reflect using our own life experiences.
These are recorded with the promise of being eventually edited into one or more NannyCast episodes. Eventually. However, if you wish to actually hear the material in a timely manner, your best bet is to lurk the discussion when it happens. You can find out about the discussions, when they are happening, and how to connect by visiting the NannyCast Facebook page over at Facebook dot com slash NannyCast. If you do not have Facebook, you are more than welcome to send an email to bookclub at nannycast dot com. We hope to see you at our next BookClub recording.
(Closing) This BookClub session gave us so much content that we need to split it into multiple episodes. Stay tuned for the next episode from this book! If you haven’t already subscribed to our podcast feed, head over to NannyCast dot com and click the subscribe link from the top navigation bar. See you on the next episode.
Show Notes and Resources:
- Book // https://www.overdrive.com/media/69446/youll-never-nanny-in-this-town-again & http://bookcrossing.com/journal/15708343/
- Facebook Event // https://www.facebook.com/events/1934628526639624
- NannyGate // https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nannygate
- National Domestic Worker’s Alliance // https://www.domesticworkers.org/
- What is your Boss Thinking Ep 1 // https://nannycast.com/post/185361878561/nannycast-25-what-is-your-boss-thinking-part-1
- What is your Boss Thinking Ep 2 // https://nannycast.com/post/186001594680/nannycast-25-what-is-your-boss-thinking-part-1
- Nanny Burnout // https://nannycast.com/post/186980545269