// subscribe to NannyCast //
This episode is all about how to get your employers to pay your tuition to a nanny conference or class, even if, and especially if, you didn’t negotiate professional development into your compensation package when you were hired. We cover step by step why you would want to go and how to structure the conversation with your employers. And even how to tell if they’ve said, “Please, keep convincing me!” without using those words. Because they never use those words.
Additional Show Notes:
- NannyCast 24: Nannypalooza 2012
- Career Talk Podcast: Professional Development
- NannyCast 11: Let’s Talk About Money, Our Take
- The Practically Perfect Podcast
- Swept Together: Episode 47 | All About The Ask
- The Atlantic | Askers vs Guessers
- Door Closing Audio
Transcript on the next page.
Pages: 1 2